Terms and Conditions
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid down by Diamonds Factory. Kindly go through these terms and conditions carefully and also print the same for your personal, non-commercial use or for any future reference.
Browse through the terms on a regular basis to get the latest updates on the same, which will be reflected in the main title along with the respective dates.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
(Neve Jewels Ltd) Diamonds Factory's Registered Address:
Diamonds Factory's Business Address:
Phone : 0207 138 3672
Email : [email protected]
Company Registration Number - 06453160
VAT Registration Number - GB 925 0805 36.
Kindly contact us if you have any further queries.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are the terms upon which Diamonds Factory (UK) Ltd makes its website www.diamondsfactory.co.uk (the “Website”) and the content of the Website, including without limitation any information, text, images, photos, design, files, software, music, sound and video (“Website Content”) available to you.
USE OF WEBSITE
- Diamonds Factory (UK) grants you a non-exclusive, revocable licence to use the Website, but you shall not amend or modify any Website Content.
- You shall not exploit the Website Content (or any part thereof) for any commercial use or purpose except as specifically agreed with Diamonds Factory (UK) in connection with the services provided through the Website.
- You are granted a non-exclusive and revocable right to create a hyperlink to the Website provided that such link does not portray Diamonds Factory (UK) or any services provided in connection with Diamonds Factory (UK) in a false, misleading or offensive manner, or claim any association with Diamonds Factory (UK).
- You shall not use any Diamonds Factory (UK) logo, design or trademark or any other intellectual property rights belonging or licensed to Diamonds Factory (UK) in connection with the aforesaid link without the express written consent of Diamonds Factory (UK).
- Diamonds Factory (UK) reserves the right to make changes from time to time to the Website Content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, circulate or otherwise make available any part of the Website Content to any third party without the express written consent of Diamonds Factory (UK);
- Any copy you make of any part of the Website Content must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material together with an acknowledgment that such material is the property of Diamonds Factory (UK) or its Licensors; and
- You acknowledge that some parts of the Website Content may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Licensors and, notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms, you acknowledge that no sub-licence is granted to you by Diamonds Factory (UK) in respect of any such intellectual property rights except to the extent necessary to give effect to your rights as expressly set out in these Terms.
- Diamonds Factory (UK) shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accessibility of the Website but such accessibility can not be guaranteed at all times. Diamonds Factory (UK) shall not be liable for any restrictions, interruptions or delays in your use of the Website.
- You acknowledge that Diamonds Factory (UK) does not make any representation or warranty (whether express or implied) that any Website Content is free of viruses or harmful components and Diamonds Factory (UK) accepts no responsibility or liability for the same.
- Diamonds Factory's total liability will be limited 'only' to the total price of the products ordered by you.
- Diamonds Factory does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
- Diamonds Factory does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design, if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification has been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorized by Diamonds Factory.
- You must observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislations, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase from our website. The importation or exportation of the products displayed on the website may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the products you purchase.
- To the fullest extent permitted by 'Law', Diamonds Factory is providing this website on an "AS IS" basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the rights to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without any notice.
- If Diamonds Factory, becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the Buyer for the Order concerned.
- Nothing in this clause 4 or in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any rights you might have as a consumer under law nor in any way to limit or exclude Diamonds Factory (UK)’s liability to you for any liability, which it is not possible to limit or exclude at law.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
- The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
Orders placed on www.diamondsfactory.co.uk will be subject to acceptance in accordance to the terms and conditions.
- On placing the order and checking out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the stated price subject to the terms and conditions.
- On acceptance, we will send you an Order Receipt that will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, such Receipt will not be treated as a binding contract and the order will not be treated as 'accepted' for the following reasons:
- Payment not authorized;
- Partial payment pending;
- Products out of stock;
- Error on the website with respect the stated price amount;
- Order being cancelled.
- Can not fulfil order
Your contract to purchase is not complete until we send you an e-mail of order confirmation within next 5 working days from the date of receipt of order.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- We offer free delivery to all UK destinations and free delivery to all international customers spending over £500. All our products are individually labelled with specific delivery time given on product pages. Once orders are ready for dispatch, we will send them on a next working day service to the UK.
- Quick Delivery applies only to products featured in the ‘Quick Delivery’ category. Products will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- All the efforts will be made to dispatch and deliver the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If a delay in your delivery should occur, we will keep you updated on your order status and provide a new delivery date.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late delivery or cancellation of your order. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your delivery issues at [email protected].
- Regarding store collection, any item purchased has to be collected within 90 days of reception at the store. Any order not collected within 90 days will be automatically canceled and subject to a 30% restocking fee of the full order value.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- We take the payment at the time the order is placed; the merchant bank for security purposes will verify the card details.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards like Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch and Delta. You can also place an order over the phone by calling on our toll free number 0207 138 3672.
- The prices shown are inclusive of VAT, Packaging.
- Products are not shipped until and unless complete payment is received for the order placed.
Offer is not valid for loose diamonds. Product exclusions apply. This offer expires at 23:59 4th July 2022. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount code, and cannot be applied retroactively.
Offer is valid while supplies last. Void where prohibited or restricted. Void if sold, exchanged, copied or transferred. The offer terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Any "Ready To Deliver" items are non refundable. Exchange will be offered at the same price of the purchase or higher. Our full refund policy applies to the rest of orders. We are happy to exchange your ring for another size as per our return policy.
Should you opt for an exchange, your new ring may contain fewer or more diamonds or a reduction or increase in precious metal weight which may cause an increase or decrease in the price. The promotion remains applicable to the size change for 30 days.
Discount cannot be redeemed for cash. No correspondence will be entertained regarding this promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
In the unlikely event of a dispute, the decision made by Neve Jewels Ltd. (www.diamondsfactory.co.uk) shall be considered final. Neve Jewels Ltd. (www.diamondsfactory.co.uk) reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
Price Match Offer
1. We will only price match like for like online/store products and offers. i.e specifications will need to match exactly and links are required to verify price match.
2. When price matching against individual certified diamonds, please be aware this will be subject to availability. We will endeavour to find an alternative.
3. We cannot accept Interest Free Finance, Amex or corporate cards for price match sales.
4. We will not price match with Ebay/Amazon/Marketplaces or Private Sales websites.
5. We do not price match with lab grown or treated diamonds.
6. For purchases in stores, price match sign off will be at Manager's discretion.
7. Price match orders may not be possible or eligible for fast track production.
8. No other promotional codes or sale offers will apply to price matched sales.
9. This will not apply if the selected retailer is in administration or closing down. Nor will the price match apply if the purchase is made in an outlet store.
10. We have the right to refuse price matches.
11. Competing prices must be in the same currency.
12. The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies before you purchase your "Company name" diamond. Once you purchase from "Company name", if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your diamond to us within 30 days.
13. The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply where the competitor or Neve Jewels has made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
14. If Neve Jewels decides to match a competitor's price, we will honour the new price for 24 hours.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- Engraved items cannot be returned for credit or exchanged.
- Bespoke and special orders are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Resized items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Eligible products must be returned within 30 days after reception, unworn and in pristine condition.
- Products must be returned with the original tag attached or alongside the product.
- All returns will be assessed by our operations team prior to being accepted. Assessment usually takes between 7-10 days to be processed.
Any diamond fallen out of the ring or lost will not be covered under our return policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We strongly advise you to get the jewellery insured to protect yourself against such mishaps. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as it arrives, and notify Diamonds Factory for any defect or damage, if you find any issues please contact us on 0207 138 3672 or email us at [email protected].
The jewellery sold at discount prices cannot be replaced at the same discounted price.
The delivery costs for returning the product will be the customer's sole responsibility and will only be refundable in the event that there is a manufacturing fault with the product.
Note: Please return your purchase via a trusted courier and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. Diamonds Factory is not responsible for damage or lost package during shipment.
DAMAGED AND USED ITEMS
- If your package or item delivered arrives damaged, please refuse the delivery or contact us immediately at ([email protected]). If your item or package is damaged you must contact us within 24 h of receipt.
- Returned merchandise must be unworn and in pristine condition. Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than Diamonds Factory will not be accepted.
Products must be returned with the original tag attached or alongside the product.
All returns will be assessed by our operations team prior to being accepted. Assessment usually takes between 7-10 days to be processed.
- Any item repaired, resized or engraved by a third party not registered with or approved by Diamonds Factory jewellery workshop will void the manufacturing warranty.
- Please return your purchase via a trusted courier and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. Diamonds Factory is not responsible for damage or loss during shipment.
WIN A PAIR OF DIAMOND EARRINGS COMPETITION T&C
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The promoter: Diamonds Factory, 7 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AD
Eligibility: anyone aged 18 years or over.
Entry instructions: Subscribe to the Diamonds Factory newsletter to enter the competition. The competition closes on Sunday 31st July 2022. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive promotional emails from us. We will not share your details with any third party. You’ll be able to change your subscription settings or have your data deleted and removed anytime.
The prize: A pair of diamond earrings. Winner will be revealed after Monday 1st August 2022. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize. The prize will be sent to the winner via post (free P&P).
Diamonds Factory reserves the right of sharing the photo and name of the winner on owned social media channels and website.
Getting the size of your ring right can be a complicated matter. We offer resizing options depending on your ring type and complexity. Our team is always available to help if you have any questions regarding the size of your ring.
Engagement and Diamond Rings:
For plain bands, non-diamond or non-gemstone set rings, we offer complimentary resizing up to 2 sizes up or down within 30 days after receipt of the item.
For any resizing exceeding two sizes, we will charge a fee of £69.
For diamond-set or gemstone-set engagement rings (including custom-made rings), items must be assessed in order to ensure whether they can be resized, or whether they need to be remade. In both cases a fee of £69 will apply.
Full eternity rings: Due to the nature of the setting, full eternity rings cannot be resized and must be replaced within 30 days of receipt. Please contact our team to discuss alternative options for your ring.
Half & ¾ eternity rings: Due to the nature of the setting, all half and ¾ eternity rings must be assessed in order to ensure whether they can be resized or whether they will need to be remade for which costs will apply. This price will depend on the cost difference between sizes with a minimum charge of £69.
For plain bands, non-diamond or non-gemstone set wedding rings, we offer complimentary resizing up to 2 sizes up or down within 30 days after receipt of the items. For resizing exceeding two sizes, we charge a fee of £69. All rings will be assessed by our team prior to confirming the price.
Diamond-set or gemstone-set wedding rings must be inspected prior to resizing to ensure that the nature of the setting will allow a resizing.
We offer complimentary resizing for up to two sizes up or down within 30 days of receipt provided that a resizing is possible. For a resizing exceeding 2 sizes we charge a fee of £69. Upon receiving your request, our team will assess if the resizing is possible and discuss it with you. Depending on the complexity of your ring, the resizing may result in additional costs that shall be borne by you. This also applies if the ring has to be made anew from scratch if it cannot be resized as desired. You will be informed about any additional costs in advance. It will then be clarified whether the size change should be carried out.
To maintain the white gold whiteness of your jewellery through the years, your ring might need to be replated.
We do offer Rhodium plating along with cleaning and polishing for a fee of £59. Please contact our team for more information.